Sleep Tips and Tricks
We all know how important sleep is for our health and wellbeing. Below are some tips and new tricks to encourage a better sleep.
- Refrain from caffeine (coffee, black tea and chocolate) after 3pm.
- Eat at least 2 hours before going to bed.
- Avoid sugar at night.
- Stop using devices at least 1 hour before bed.
- Put your phone on flight mode.
- Turn main internet modem off for the night.
- Go to sleep no later than 10pm.
- Journal- brain dump. Get everything off your mind from the day or for the next day.
- Roll on our Sleep Easy Roller Blend.
- Place your hands over your the lower part of your ribs and abdomen. Do 30 deep diaphragmatic breaths into this area. This allows your body to move into rest and digest, a parasympathetic response.
- If your mind is still busy, place one hand on your forehead and one on the very top of your head. Hold your hands until you feel an even pulse under both of your hands. Then place your hand on either side of the jaw and again relax and hold this area until you feel an even pulse under both hands. Then place your hands down and you are off...Zzzzz