Are you currently prioritising daily alignment practices?
In times like these we can easily find ourselves disconnected within because we are so focused on what’s happening around us. The side effect of losing this connection to ourselves is that we are then open to allowing external things to impact us more. We can take on or be affected by the emotions of others around us or on a collective level. We can then find ourselves feeling lower vibrating emotions such as panic, fear, stress, anxiety, and overwhelm.
This is the time when we need to prioritise our alignment practices the most. Alignment practices can help us navigate through change or challenging times with more ease and less discomfort. They allow us to stay calm, grounded and manage the ebbs and flows with more ease.
Right now, more than ever, we need to learn to tune into what our body, mind and spirit needs most on a daily basis. Then use the practices and tools that will best support and nourish those needs.
Here are some alignment practices and tools that we find great benefit from and some offerings from our local community:
- Meditation with The Sattva Life or Dr Joe Dispenza
- Yoga with Laura Gonzales @thenbe and Tianjin Lawless-Jennings Modern Movement
- Breathwork with Cass at The Sattva Life
- Journal writing focusing on 3 things you are grateful for each day.
- Smudging with dried sage for energy clearing and Palo Santo for heart healing.
- Essential Oils (our Calm & Balanced blend for aids in times of change and can enhance meditation and yoga practices & Breathe Easy blend to remind you to trust in the flow of life & Immune Support blend to empower you to feel strong and resilient in times of change, Adrenal Support)
- Nature walks
- Ocean swims
It is our vision here at Aligned Health Co. to see more of you feeling empowered to live a more balanced and aligned life. Where you are aware and connected to your body's needs on a daily basis and feel capable to look after your health and wellbeing.